The goal of the CINDI Network is to create strategic opportunities for networking, collaboration, research, and advocacy; mobilize resources and provide access to information; and build capacity of members to advance the rights of vulnerable children and their families.
CINDI’s strategy is to deliver Innovative Models of Participation that Activate Communities to access their rights.
We achieve this through:
- Promoting community activism to achieve collective impact.
- Developing sustainable and innovative models for systemic change.
- Creating strategic partnerships at the micro, mezzo and macro levels.
- Capacity Building Communities through research, advocacy; mobilizing resources and providing access to information.
- Ensuring our methodologies include child participation.
Mission:CINDI is a network that exists to ensure that children and caregivers access their constitutional rights through processes of collaboration leading collective impact.
vision: Networking and capacity building contextually with the purpose of improving the lives of children and caregivers using methods that are children centred and a specific focus on child participation.
CINDI is duly registered:
NPO: 011-490 : PBO: 930008976 and is registered as in terms of Section
18A, providing you with a tax exempt certificate on any donations made.
Becoming a CINDI Member